Well well.
I love blogging but had little to do and since my friends told me no one reads this I decided to keep it loose and bland with my opinions whether they are popular or not. If anyone reads these then feel free to let me know where I can be corrected.
I don't travel alot and as such my views are very self-centered in my own culture and ideas based upon my limited experiences. All that has happened to me has shaped me in ways i would have taken for granted if not for the people around me teaching me the little things in life.
I got two kids and they keep growing up as they told me I did: too damn fast! My little girl just began pre-k and before she went she was always at our beck and call but now she challenges everything we tell her. She cites that her classmates don't have to do chores or listen to anyone. Why should they? They are big enough to do what they want to. They don't need to read to know what something is about and therefore old enough to decide what not to listen to.
I was trying to reason with my 4 year old daughter but her mentality struck me with nostalgia reminding me of those olden days of my childhood that are not all that far behind. Married young and barely getting over my childhood golden hopes (nah I won't pretend too young at heart) I like to see them in a jaded view.
Jaded in that peculiar sense of given them the benefit of the doubt. Not much can keep a family together but just about everything can keep it apart. They are young and need guidance. I hope I am not the only one who thinks so out there.
All in all, it was hilarious hearing those words to to the lyrics of Malcom in the Middle coming out of my kids,
"Your not so big"
LOL
Love them to death
!!!
:)
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment