Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Game Dev Story Stories

          There are games that are fun and addicting like Angry Birds that you just love and will play often.  Even go as far as purchase a cute fluffy toy of them (I have yet to but $20 bucks is too much to pay for each one!).  Heck I loved that game and proudly said:  there won't be another as addicting as Angry Birds for me for a few years...

Entering from left corner:  Game Dev Story...

          Have you even tried this game?  Freaking funnest game I have played in a long time!  (Quick disclamer:  I am only talking about games for the iphone/android markets, I love games in consoles and ds's and psps and saw potential in phone games but could not have care less until now...) 



     The premise is that of any gamers dream:  work and maintain a game studio!  I guess Simcity lite and cute or, fine, the Sims I should say, but has so many little things that as gamers we find huge humor on them, someone who loves RPGs will adore, and all those tower defense people will find its charm aluring after less then 3 minutes.

   So why blog about it?  Well Gameinformer.com just announced that this particular company has several other games overseas, and its newest one is a game shop game in the vein of Game Dev Story and I can't hold my glee over it!  I want it stateside NOW!  So might as well talk about this amazing game, get people to buy it, adore it, rinse and repeat the praise until the company has more than enough reasons to port it here!

In other words

MENU:
ACTION:
ADVERTISING:
ONLINE ADS  $50.0K

No comments:

Post a Comment